To break routine, I see movies. But, movies should not add stress to your mind. I recommend the following movies
Wall-E
Love story and technology goes hand-in-hand in this excellently made animated movie by Disney. A must see for all kids and their parents. Hardly any dialogues - but best love shown between two machines!!!
A Beautiful Mind
A mentally challenged man gets the world's most prestigious award almost at the end of his life, and he credits his wife for it - the best moment of the movie. Whole movie shows what he feels, how he tries to get rid of that feeling and how his wife continuously supports him. Family support is the best support any person can have in this world.
I am thinking of more, but, in my next post. Happy reading and happy viewing of these movies.
One Common Man
No comments:
Post a Comment